Your first visit to Transcona Dental Centre involves a few steps so that we can get to know you better. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is committed to working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Local Landmarks - Corner of Regent Ave W and Plessis Rd